In this dynamically changing market, haing the right knowledge and education is the key element of your success. It is always important to choose the right course to leverage you into your dream career. We will provide you with all the information to help you make the right choice.
Our ONE HOUR FREE NO COMMITTMENT COUNSELLING allows you to discuss your dream with us and find out the different possibilities hat may ensure success in your career.
For more information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Job Description: SALES AGENT
Organization: Sheer LED Ltd
As a Sales Agent, you will recommend packages and products to clients by understanding their requirements, matching their needs and providing solutions, with the ultimate aim of providing the best client experience. You will have the support from your Team Leader and Development Manager to maintain and develop your skills and you will be a part of a friendly and energetic group.
- A degree/diploma in Marketing/Business Management
- Sincere and Energetic
- No Experience required
Salary: £12K Basic + Uncapped commission
Contact: Mr Ali
Job Description: TEACHER
Organization: IntBusiness College
IntBusiness College (IBC) works in partnership with different UK awarding bodies and Universities to deliver a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Business, Management, Teacher Training and IT. Its focus is on delivery of high quality learning and teaching to facilitate excellent student outcomes.
From Jul 2016 IBC is seeking to expand its experienced faculty across a range of teaching disciplines from levels 2 to 7.
- Of particular interest are applicants with experience of teaching Web Technology and Business IT at level 5 and above, together with programming knowledge.
- Tutors with experience of delivering academic skills at level 3 and 4 are also encouraged to apply.
- Has at least three years relevant teaching experience and should hold a higher degree in a relevant subject area
- Holds a teaching qualification (At least DTLLS/DET or PGCE)
- Holds a membership of the HEA
- Holds right to work in the UK
Our first expressions of interest should be in the form of a CV and a covering letter. Only those applicants IBC wishes to take forward to interview and teaching presentation will be contacted.
Starting: Jul 2016
Contact: Cynthia Poyton
Telephone: 0203 0020 355